Here is a list of Islamic Clubs.
I know at first that they may appear to be terrorist groups, but we all know that the “Religion of Peace” would NEVER have anything like that. They would denounce it to the WORLD and tell them to straighten up or the wrath of Allah and Moehoward would be upon them.
1. Abu Nidal organization
2. Abu Sayyaf
3. Aden-Abyan Islamic Army
4. Adolat - Uzbekistan
5. Akromiya - Uzbekistan
6. Al-Gama'a al-Islamiyya
7. Al Gurabaa: Al Gurabaa is a splinter group of Al-Muajiroon
8. Al-Jihad a.k.a. Egyptian Islamic Jihad, Jihad Group, Islamic Jihad
9. Armed Islamic Group
10. Al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades
12. Ansar al-Islam
13. Ansar Al Sunna
14. Asbat al-Ansar
15. Jama'at al-Tawhid wa'al-Jihad/Al-Qaeda in Iraq Bunch of Guys
16. Eastern Turkestan Islamic Movement - East Turkestan Liberation Organization, World Uighur Youth Congress and East Turkistan Information Center
17. Egyptian Islamic Jihad
18. Fatah al-Islam - Nahr al-Bared
20. Harakat ul-Ansar
21. Harakat ul-Mujahidin
23. Hizb ut-Tahrir
24. Hezbollah - Lebanon
25. Hizbul Mujahideen
26. Hofstad Network
27. Islamic Army of Aden
28. Islamic Front for the Liberation of Bahrain
29. Islamic Jihad Union
30. Islamic Movement of Central Asia
31. Islamic Movement of Tajikistan
32. Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan
34. Jaish Ansar al-Sunna
35. Jama'at al-Jihad al-Islami
36. Jemaah Islamiyah
37. Jihad Rite
41. Libyan Islamic Fighting Group
42. Maktab al-Khadamat
43. Moroccan Islamic Combatant Group
44. Moro Islamic Liberation Front
45. Palestinian Islamic Jihad
46. Palestine Liberation Front
47. People Against Gangsterism and Drugs
48. Salafist Group for Preaching and Combat
49. Sipah-e-Sahaba Pakistan
50. Students Islamic Movement of India
51. Tanzim Qa'idat al-Jihad fi Bilad al-Rafidayn (QJBR) (al-Qaida in Iraq) (formerly Jama'at al-Tawhid wa'al-Jihad, JTJ, al-Zarqawi Network)
52. Takfir wal-Hijra
54. Turkish Hezbollah
55. Turkish Islamic Jihad
1. Al-Barakaat (Al-Qaida front)
2. Al-Wafa Humanitarian Organization (Al-Qaida front)
3. Benevolence International Foundation (Al-Qaida front)
4. Global Relief Foundation (Al-Qaida front)
5. Holy Land Foundation for Relief and Development (Hamas)
6. Konsojaya Trading Company (Jemaah Islamiyah front)
These aren’t really Islamic “CLUBS”.
This is a list of TERRORIST groups! They all have one thing in common…THEY ARE ALL MUSLIM terrorist groups.
They ALL study the same religion, they all study and read the same Qu’ran, and ALL of them have killed in the name of Islam.
I gathered as much as I could, but this list is far from complete. There are also countless splinter groups, home grown jihadi’s, mosques, and individuals that are willing to take matters into their own hands and kill for the “Religion of Peace”!
If you take the above 55 groups and figure that each group has 500 “radical” Muslims in it.
500 x 55 which equals 27,500 radical Muslims running around killing and willing to die.
That sure seems to be a lot of “radical” Muslims. Sure seems to be a lot of terror, death and destruction all coming from ONE RELIGION!!!!
I don’t see any other religious group like the religion of Islam.
Now the big picture…
What about all the family members theses radicals have? What about the mosque they belong to? The Mosque not only teaches this hate, but also recruits and teaches this hate to more people that aren’t active members of a terrorist group. What if each member of those radical groups are able to recruit just 1 member? 27,500 x 2 = 55,000, now each of those radicals recruits one…
Look at how many just 12 radical Muslims killed on 9/11.
What about the imams that teach, condone and encourage the hate and killings?
How many people are the imams turning into terrorists?
What about the Middle East children’s TV shows that are teaching hate to the kids? Then they are handed off to a radical imam or mosque for even more teaching of hate.
What does it take for people to see that the Muslim religion is anything but peaceful?
Since 9/11 the “Religion of Peace” has killed over 9400 people!
If you could ask anyone that has been affected by these killings what they think of the “Religion of Peace”, I don’t think that they would have anything nice to say about it.